Shirataki noodles with tofu and shrimp. These Japanese shirataki noodles and tofu shirataki — noodles made of konjac yam root and tofu — can be found in Asian supermarkets or even on online stores such as Amazon. The recipe is rich in dietary fibers, helping you lose weight, balance your blood sugar, lower cholesterol levels, fight. The Best Shirataki Noodles Recipes on Yummly
These will have some carbs and calories and won't be quite the same as the basic version. After all these procedures completed, the tofu shirataki noodles will taste like regular noodles, with only a fraction of calories or carbs! Okay, so I heard about the amazing Shirataki noodle and decided to give it a try. You can have Shirataki noodles with tofu and shrimp using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shirataki noodles with tofu and shrimp
- It’s 1 pack of shirataki noodles.
- Prepare 2 pcs of tofu.
- You need 1 pc of carrot.
- Prepare 2 pcs of shrimp.
- It’s of Chilli.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of Rice vinegar.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
After MUCH research and deliberation I decided to try both the "miracle. Shirataki noodles are a unique food that's very filling yet low in calories. These noodles are high in glucomannan A variety called tofu shirataki noodles is very similar to traditional shirataki noodles, but with added tofu that provides a few additional calories and a small number of digestible carbs. Japanese style shirataki noodles are stir-fried with veggies and shrimp to give you that delicious stir-fried noodles look and taste alike but so much healthier and low in carb.
Shirataki noodles with tofu and shrimp instructions
- Cook shirataki noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Put shirataki noodles in microwaved safe bowl, pour 1 tbs of soy sauce and mix thoroughly with the noodles.
- Slice the carrot. Arrange on top of shirataki noodles.
- Put tofu and shrimp on top.
- Sprinkle with salt, onion powder, garlic powder, chilli flakes, sesame seeds, and rice vinegar.
- Wrap the bowl with non grease paper. Put in microwave, cook in high temperature for 5 minutes.
- Shirataki noodles ready to be served.
Be on alert for tofu shirataki noodles which are not quite the same. The tofu variation has a more traditional texture but the tofu also adds carbs and calories. Fast, easy, colorful, and wildly flavorful – this curry is a family favorite. Swap out the shrimp with your. Reviews for: Photos of Shrimp Tofu Noodles.