Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes. In a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce, barbecue sauce and honey. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Add wings, a few at a time, and toss to coat.
These tasty little chicken wings are perfectly fried and perfectly messy. Check out this tutorial and don't forget the napkins! In a small saucepan, heat BBQ sauce and honey until warm; turn heat to low and keep warm. You can have Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes
- Prepare of Wings.
- It’s of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s of Corn Starch.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Vegetable Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- It’s of Barbecue Sauce.
- Prepare of Honey.
- You need of Hickory Seasoning (Liquid Smoke).
Immediately toss fried chicken with BBQ sauce mixture. Line a sheet tray with a wire rack. Using kitchen shears or a sharp knife, separate the chicken wings. wings aren't everything; they're the only thing We're taking the concept of finger lickin' good to a whole new frontier with Kentucky Fried Wings! Now available in three different sauce varieties: Buffalo, Honey BBQ, and Nashville Hot.
Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes step by step
- In a separate bowl combine the BBQ sauce, honey and liquid smoke. Stir to combine and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, corn starch, salt, pepper and set aside..
- Add all wings into the bowl and coat them in the flour mixture. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 30 minutes..
- Take the wings out of the fridge and let them sit at a room temperature for about 15 minutes..
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees F. Fry coated wings in batches in hot oil for 13 to 15 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown. Remove from heat, place wings in a serving bowl, coat them in the prepared honey barbecue sauce and enjoy!.
Drizzle the honey bbq sauce throughout. Bread the chicken wings with flour. Spray the chicken wings with cooking oil. These delicious Bbq chicken wings are juicy, soft, aromatic, warm and full of flavors. These are one of the best Bbq chicken wings which are coated in a blend of spices, then fried to a noisy.