Soup with chicken meatballs. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Meatballs Recipes! View Our Easy & Quick Spaghetti & Meatball Recipe. In a medium bowl, combine the ground chicken, bread crumbs, egg, Parmesan, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper.
When ready to serve, divide the watercress in the bowls and add a ladle of chicken soup. You get protein from the chicken, carbs from the pasta and fiber and vitamins from the veggies. It's a great soup to make ahead of time and just heat up when you need it. You can cook Soup with chicken meatballs using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soup with chicken meatballs
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 pc of carrot.
- It’s 1 pc of onion.
- You need 3 pcs of potatoes.
- You need to taste of seasonings (dry parsley, dill).
- It’s 2 tbsp. of semolina.
- You need 20 grams of butter.
- You need of small vermicelli (any that is quickly brewed).
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper.
Top tips for making Italian Wedding Soup with Chicken Meatballs. Use ground chicken breast and preferably free range / organic. This Homemade Chicken Meatball Soup is the healthy dinner recipe you were looking for today. Delicious, easy to make, and of course healthier than traditional recipes, it is a hit with the whole family.
Soup with chicken meatballs step by step
- Preparing meatballs. From chicken breasts make minced meat. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the semolina and leave for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, clean potatoes, cut into cubes and set to cook..
- Cut onions rings, carrots three on a large grater..
- After 15 minutes, as cooked potatoes add onions, carrots. Add seasoning..
- Form small balls of minced meat. Add to the soup. Butter is also added to the soup. Cook for 20 minutes..
- Add vermicelli. Cook for 5 minutes..
If you like the addition of noodles in your soup, try my chicken noodle soup and lemon chicken orzo soup recipe! Here's a fun and comforting take on chicken soup. We use ground chicken and turn it into super-savory, Parmesan-flavored meatballs. Loads of sliced carrots dot the soup (somehow, most other chicken soups don't have enough carrots), and big handfuls of baby spinach gently wilt into the broth. Make the meatballs: In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients except ground chicken and oil.