For Valentines Day Short Bread (Plain).
You can cook For Valentines Day Short Bread (Plain) using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of For Valentines Day Short Bread (Plain)
- You need 120 grams of Salted butter.
- It’s 150 grams of Domestic cake flour.
- You need 50 grams of Joshinko.
- It’s 55 grams of Powdered sugar.
For Valentines Day Short Bread (Plain) instructions
- Make the cream. Warm up the butter to room temperature or soften it in the microwave, and whip air into it. Add in the powdered sugar, and whip even more to rub it in. Do it repeatedly..
- Mix the cake dough and joshinko together. Pour it in on the wall of the bowl and mix with something firm like a card..
- Spread the dough out to about 1 cm thickness (using a cake scale if you have it). Wrap in plastic wrap, and place into the fridge. Let sit for about an hour..
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Dust the baking sheet with flour (not listed), and cut into individual shapes. After deciding on the shape of the bread, poke holes into it with a toothpick and line up on a cookie sheet..
- Bake in an oven at a medium setting at 170°C for 20~25 minutes. Adjust to your oven. It is best to cook the plain ones until they are golden brown around the edges..