Ashley's Epic Grilled Cheese. This is one of my favorite National food holidays. I know there is national food holiday for every day of the year but this As a cheeseaholic, I believe grilled cheeses are the best sandwiches ever. The gooier and the cheesier, the better.
This is one of my favorite National food holidays. aaahhh, sundays. the day of rest, epic brunches and more than likely, leftovers. If you're like me, i usually have a few to-go boxes stacked in my fridge. i don't like wasting food so there's. This is either everything that is wrong with today's world – or everything that's right. You can cook Ashley's Epic Grilled Cheese using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ashley's Epic Grilled Cheese
- You need 2 slices of wheat bread.
- It’s 2 slices of Ham lunch meat.
- Prepare 2 slices of Turkey lunch meat.
- It’s 2 slices of roast beef lunch meat.
- You need 1 slice of chicken lunch meat.
- You need 1 slice of cheese.
- Prepare 1 slice of tomato.
- You need 3 of spread and butter chips.
- You need 1 of TS of honey mustard spread out.
It's the world's most epic grilled cheese, from the Los Angeles Times Test Kitchen. In this video, you will see how to create the perfect classic grilled cheese sandwich. With just a few ingredients and a nonstick skillet, you can have this diner masterpiece ready. What makes grilled cheese even better is that it welcomes all the creativity you want to throw at it, but doesn't really need one ounce of it.
Ashley's Epic Grilled Cheese step by step
- Preheat your burner to medium heat.
- Layer your bread with butter on one side each slice.
- Flip the bread over the top of the other piece (trust me less messier).
- Place all for kinds of lunch meat down on the non buttered side.
- Place the cheese.
- Add the honey mustard on top of the cheese. (keeps the pickles from falling off).
- Add the pickles.
- Add the tomato.
- Very carefully pick up the slice of bread that has the ingredients on it and place the other piece of bread on top, buttered part up.
- Place in skillet.
- Let bottom get golden brown, then flip.
We have some pretty epic grilled cheese sandwich recipes for you below, for those times when you really want to get creative. Juicy astonishing whole grilled chicken with mind-blowing crunchy crust skin, infused with herbs and orange flavors right inside the meat with the special technique we will show you! Very easy yet incredible recipe you must try! Everyone loves this Boki's first bite, right? Nothing like some hot cheese to melt your troubles away.