Creamy garlic pasta. Creamy Garlic Pasta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This is a delicious, super quick side or main dish. I got it from the back of a pasta box and it is yummy!
This creamy garlic pasta is fast, simple, and delicious! Sometimes you just want comfort food. Super Simple And Delicious Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta Recipe Packed With Flavor. You can have Creamy garlic pasta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy garlic pasta
- Prepare 8 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 250 g of pasta.
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- You need 5 tbs of rice wine.
- It’s of Almonds.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable stock cube.
This Dish Is Perfect By Itself Or You Can Add Chicken Too! I pretty much always want comfort food. Shrimp get coated in the very best creamy parmesan garlic sauce and is. Creamy vegan garlic pasta that cooks together in the pan for easy cleanup.
Creamy garlic pasta instructions
- Dice an onion and prepare 8tsp garlic.
- Combine 1.5 cup of water with half a cup of milk. Mix in some salt and pepper, juice of 1/4 lemon and 5tbs of soju or rice wine.
- In a large pan, stir fry onion, garlic and almond slices with some olive oil until aromatic. Add 1 vegetable stock cube and break apart..
- Add milk sauce from earlier and allow to boil.
- Add pasta (linguini or angel hair) and cook for recommended time on packet. You may have to add more milk as the sauce evaporates..
- Once pasta is cooked, check the taste. You can add 1tsp sugar if needed. Adjust thickness by adding more milk and allowing to evaporate, or leaving it be..
- To finish, add garlic and chilli flakes (optional).
- Serve with rocket and spinach leaves, and sliced almonds.
Hi Guys, today I'll show you How to Make Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pasta. Give this a try and let me know how you like it. Simply toss all the ingredients into the pot, cook it up and serve with your favorite vegetable or side dish! Adapted from our popular Creamy Garlic Scallops recipe, this mouthwatering creamy shrimp goes with absolutely anything. Pasta that has been mixed through with olive oil, salt and garlic.