Creamy Shrimp Alfredo.
You can cook Creamy Shrimp Alfredo using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
- You need of Pasta (any type).
- It’s of Shrimps (peeled and deveined).
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of White wine.
- Prepare of Chicken broth.
- It’s of All purpose cream.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Garlic Salt.
- You need of Onions (chopped into small pieces).
- It’s of Garlic (minced and sliced in bits).
- Prepare of Parsley.
Creamy Shrimp Alfredo step by step
- Season shrimps with salt, black pepper and paprika.
- Heat pan with oil and cook shrimp for 3-4 mins. Do not overcook. Set aside once cooked..
- In the same pan, melt a cube of butter..
- Saute finely chopped onions and garlic until aroma comes out..
- Add white wine, chicken broth and cream..
- Let the mixture simmer..
- Add parmesan cheese, garlic salt and black pepper. Let it simmer for another minute or two..
- Add the boiled pasta and cooked shrimp..
- Sprinkle some parsley on top before serving. Parmesan cheese can also be added on the toppings..