Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta. A quick and easy dinner that is made in minutes! Pasta is a weekly special in our home! If you love pasta as much as we do try these Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pasta, Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Ranch Pasta or.
Creamy Pasta with Bacon My son loves bacon, so this side is a hit with him. Sometimes I even add chicken to make it a main dish.—Kim Uhrich, Cabot, Arkansas This Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta is one for all those days when nothing but a creamy pasta will do. It's unapologetically indulgent, and loaded with all the essential food groups – cream, parmesan, chicken and BACON. You can have Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta
- Prepare 250 g of cooked linguine pasta (or spaghetti).
- You need 1 of small can mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped bacon.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- You need of minced garlic & onion (as much as u like).
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 tsp of flour.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of (You can adjust ingredients according to your liking).
Luxuriously rich Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta Creamy Chicken Pasta Recipe in pictures. Once you cook it, you will remove it onto a separate plate. Then cook the chicken breasts in the same pan. Remove chicken from the skillet and slice it in thick strips.
Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Pasta step by step
- Set a pan over medium heat, put a little bit of oil and fry the bacon until slightly crispy. Set it aside and leave the oil in the pan..
- In the same pan saute the garlic and onion for a minute. Then add the mushrooms, ground black pepper and butter. Mix well. Cook for about 3 minutes..
- Add the flour, mix well. Then add the heavy cream and milk. Add the parmesan cheese, some salt and let it simmer for 5 mins with occasional stirring..
- Plate it and sprinkle some crispy bacon on top. Enjoy! 🙂.
You can keep it on the same plate with bacon. Next, you will make the creamy sauce. This creamy bacon chicken recipe is a decadent and delicious dinner that's easy enough for a weeknight and tasty enough for company. I probably don't have to sell you too hard, but chicken with bacon and cream is a great combo! Even my cream-loathing husband said it was really tasty.