Buffalo Poppers. These buffalo chicken poppers combine the flavor of hot wings and jalapeño appetizers to make a snack greater than the sum of their parts. —Barbara Nowakowski, Mesa, Arizona The little bite-sized Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Poppers might be cute, but watch out – they pack a little kick! I love jalapeño poppers AND buffalo chicken so I decided to combine them both and really spice things up! Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers combine the flavor of Buffalo chicken wings and jalapeno poppers.
It's no secret that we're big fans of buffalo flavored anything over here. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is made almost weekly at our house. Then this Buffalo Mac N' Cheese…it's a bit of work but every time I make it, people swoon. You can have Buffalo Poppers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Poppers
- It’s of Hot Italian Sausage.
- Prepare of Hot Wing Sauce.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Blue Cheese Crumbles.
- Prepare of Small Sweet Peppers(like in a veggie tray).
- Prepare of plain yogurt.
Now that we're deep in the middle of football playoffs, I'm always looking for a great game day appetizer. Jalapeno pepper stuffed with cream cheese and monterey jack, topped with a smokie sausage, wrapped in bacon and smoked in the Bradley Smoker. ABTs, the ultimate tailgate party food. Jalapeño poppers + buffalo chicken dip = buffalo chicken jalapeño poppers.
Buffalo Poppers instructions
- Cook the sausage with the garlic and onion powder along with 2 tablespoons of the hot wing sauce..
- Once sausage is throughly cooked add more wing sauce to taste and let simmer for about 5 minutes. Then shut off the heat and let it cool..
- In mixing bowl whip the cream cheese and about 2 tablespoons of wing sauce and yogurt until smooth. Then stir in the blue cheese and cooled sausage mixture..
- Cut the sweet peppers in half lengthwise and stuff..
- Let sit in the frig for just a bit to allow the cheese to firm up a little and the flavors to come together..
A delicious low carb spin on two classic appetizers. These buffalo chicken jalapeño poppers have all the amazing flavors of traditional jalapeño poppers and buffalo chicken wings combined. How do you make Buffalo Chicken Poppers? Pick the meat off the chicken and discard the skin. Place the chicken in a large bowl and add the hot sauce, pepper, cheese, and scallions, and toss to combine.