Tofu Thai Green Curry.
You can cook Tofu Thai Green Curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu Thai Green Curry
- It’s 400 g of Tofu.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh aspagagus trimmed.
- It’s 125 g of green beens trimmed.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of green Thai curry paste.
- Prepare 2 of shallots, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of green chilli deseeded and finely chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 400 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 125 g of baby corn.
- It’s 1/2 of courgette, cut into thin slices.
- It’s 1 of red pepper, trimmed and cut into thin strips.
- It’s 125 g of pak choi (I left it out).
- Prepare of Juice of 1 small lime.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped coriander plus extra for garnish.
- You need 2 of spring onions, trimmed and cut into thin slices.
Tofu Thai Green Curry step by step
- Drain the tofu, wrap in kitchen paper to remove excess water for 20 minutes, cut into 1 cm pieces and place in the soy sauce to marinate..
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and blanch the green beans and asparagus tips for a minute, drain and refresh in cold water..
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the green Thai curry paste and cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently..
- Add the tofu, stir lightly until coated with the curry paste then cook for a further 2 minutes. Then add the shallots, chilli and garlic and carry on cooking for another 2 minutes..
- Pour in the coconut milk, bring to a simmer, then add the baby corn, courgette, red pepper, green beans and asparagus. Cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes then add pak choi. Simmer once again for a minute then lastly tip in the fresh lime juice and chopped coriander..
- Serve sprinkled with a small amount of chopped coriander and spring onions accompanied with Thai jasmine or sticky rice..