Taco in a bag. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. It is an easy, mess-free meal. We use the individual nacho flavored chips.
Tacos in a Bag go by many names—whatever you call them, they are the best thing ever for camping, reunions, and block parties. Plus, tacos in a bag are cheap and tasty, with the easiest clean-up ever—no dishes required! Who said tacos have to be messy? You can cook Taco in a bag using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco in a bag
- It’s 1 of big bag of nacho cheese chips any brand.
- You need 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 head of lettuce.
- It’s of Tomatoes diced.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Sandwich bags optional.
- You need of Topping.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- You need of Salsa.
- It’s of Taco sauce.
- It’s of Whatever you like.
With Taco In A Bag, chips are the shell so you can walk and taco at the same time. Tacos in a Bag Recipe Details Recently updated ! Whether you call them Walking Tacos, or Tacos in a Bag, kids will call them delicious and fun. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food.
Taco in a bag step by step
- Shredded lettuce or cut into small pieces and diced tomatoes. Set aside.
- Brown hamburger meat, drain off any grease, add taco seasoning packet and follow directions on packet, i like to add some salsa in at this point, but you don’t have too. When done set aside..
- Take a sandwich baggies, and add some chips, Crush them up some, add meat mixture,lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and other topping..
- Note- for camping, prepare Lettuce and diced tomatoes at home that way you’re only browning the meat and it makes it easier. (also prepare the chips in the sandwich baggies.) What I do for at home is prepare the lettuce and the tomato set in my fridge wrapped up, until the first kid comes ask when’s dinner, or what’s for dinner, that way you only have to brown the meat…..
- You don’t have to use the sandwich baggies, can you a plate, that’s how I like mine… but you have some kids who wants it in a bag. When camping I put in sandwich baggies for everyone..
The ingredients transform a bag of chips into a taco in a bag! —Beverly Matthews, Pasco, Washington Taco In a Bag Basics. Single serve bags of either Doritos or Frito corn chips; Taco meat or chili (we used this chili recipe) Taco Toppings: shredded lettuce, diced tomato, shredded cheese, salsa, hot sauce, sour cream, etc; Open the chip bag at the top. Fold down the top of the single serve chip bag. You might know them as tacos in a bag, walking tacos, or Frito pie. It seems that different geographical areas have different names, but the idea is basically the same.