Vegetarian Fried Brown Rice. My favorite recipe , My GYM trainer recommend to use Brown rice instead of white rice, veggies and eggs,, This recipe help to make perfect combination. Keep it up and my best wishes with Aggies kitchen. In large skillet, heat peanut oil over medium heat.
Hollow out a circle in center of skillet. Pour egg whites into hollow & cook, lightly scrambling. I prefer short-grain brown rice since it's a little chewy, but medium-grain or jasmine rice will work, too. You can have Vegetarian Fried Brown Rice using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Fried Brown Rice
- It’s 2 cup of Brown Rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Purple Onion.
- It’s 1 of Portabella mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of Sugar Peas.
- It’s 4 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of Bean spouts.
- Prepare 1 of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
Here's how I cook brown rice. Quick and easy vegetable fried brown rice is a great solution to all the Chinese food lovers who are health freaks as well. Brown rice contains a lesser amount of carbohydrates hence makes easy digestion and is light to your tummy. Brown fried rice is healthy and full of nutrients that not just makes the dish filling but also fulfils our daily nutrient requirement with an amazing Chinese taste.
Vegetarian Fried Brown Rice instructions
- Cook rice in a rice cooker. Dice onions. Slice mushrooms , i used cherry tomatoes in my fried rice.sliced them in half., minced garlic, minced ginger..
- In a frying pan Stir-Fry onions, mushrooms, sugar peas.for 5 minutes.Add garlic, ginger. bean spouts. Slice tomatoes Cooking another 5 to 10 Add steamed rice add soy sauce. Garnish with chopped cilantro..
Feel free to use other grains, veggies, spices or any other non-refined oil. To make an oil-free recipe, just cook the garlic, cayenne powder and parsley in some water or oil-free broth. Put your leftover rice to work! Vegetable Fried Rice is faster, cheaper, and easier than buying takeout! Now we're talking… In a saucepan bring water to a boil.