Easy Bruschetta Chicken. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. Bruschetta is far too good to be reserved for appetizers alone, which is why I'm adding it to my meal plan to give an otherwise boring chicken dinner a big upgrade. It's a meal that's easy enough to tackle on those nights you don't really feel like cooking.
This Easy Bruschetta Chicken recipe is made with tender chicken breast pieces coated in garlic and spices that are grilled, then topped with a fresh tomato and basil topping. A little drizzle of balsamic glaze takes the flavors over the top! A quick, low-carb, delicious dinner idea that's perfect for busy weeknights. You can have Easy Bruschetta Chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Bruschetta Chicken
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
- You need 1 of salt/pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes (with roasted garlic and onion).
- It’s 1/4 cup of balsamic vinaigrette.
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese (optional).
My tomatoes were on the large side, so if you can only find small tomatoes you might. Easy Bruschetta Chicken Recipe with a rich balsamic glaze is delicious! We love quick, easy and delicious chicken recipes, especially on busy weeknights. This easy tomato basil bruschetta chicken is a no brainer.
Easy Bruschetta Chicken instructions
- Slice chicken breasts in half lengthwise to make thin chicken breasts..
- Season chicken breasts by sprinkling on the next 4 ingredients..
- In small bowl, combine tomatoes (drained) and balsamic vinaigrette..
- Place chicken in greased baking dish and cover with tomato mixture..
- Bake 400° for 30 minutes..
- If using parmesan cheese, sprinkle on top for last 5 minutes of baking..
- Serve with pasta or by itself!.
Not only is this tomato basil bruschetta chicken super delicious, but it's also extremely easy to make. All it takes is a few ingredients, and you've got a nutritious, tasty dinner on the table in no time. Baked Bruschetta Chicken is an easy weeknight meal and perfect served over your favorite pasta! Tender balsamic marinated chicken breasts are baked with garlic, basil and juicy cherry tomatoes to create a delicious meal that everyone loves! Serve this with some crusty bread and garlic butter and a fresh Italian Salad for a complete meal!