Sunset Pesto Salad.
You can cook Sunset Pesto Salad using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sunset Pesto Salad
- You need 2 can of Canned chicken (you can also use fresh chicken).
- You need 1 box of Pastas (you can use Catelli gluten free!).
- It’s 1 of Orange bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 packages of Fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Red onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Diced cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 packages of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Pesto.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italiano spices.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mayonaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Relish.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Sunset Pesto Salad instructions
- Cook the pastas as directed..
- Meanwhile, slice the mushrooms, bell pepper, tomatoes and cauliflower. Dice the onion. Put all the vegetables into a large salad bowl..
- Drain your pastas and rince them with cold water until they're cold. Add to the bowl..
- Dice your canned chicken. Add to the salad..
- Mix throughly and add mayo and pesto, then spices..
- Let sit into the fridge for about 2 hours and enjoy :).