Maccoroni Pasta (Indian style).
You can have Maccoroni Pasta (Indian style) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maccoroni Pasta (Indian style)
- It’s 2 cups of boiled – maccoroni pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped – capsicum.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced – onion.
- It’s 1 cup of finely chopped – tomatoes.
- You need 1 TSP of – tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 of chopped – garlic cloves.
- You need of Salt as per your Taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – chilly fleks.
- You need 1 tsp of – oregano.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- It’s 1/2 cup of – finely chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 of pckt – pasta masala (optional).
- Prepare of Cheese for garnishing (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of – pepper powder.
Maccoroni Pasta (Indian style) step by step
- Take a thik bottom vessel or kadhai. Put some oil on high flame..
- Add chopped garlic and satue for 1-2 secs, now add sliced onion and capsicum saute for few mins..
- Now add chopped tomato and tomato sauce, salt, pepper saute for few mins.it'll become mushy..
- Now add boil maccoroni pasta and mix it well. For few mins.
- Now add chilly fleks, oregano and Sprinkle some amount of pasta masala mix well, top with cheese and garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve hot taste is yummy 😋.
- Note – I'M using Smith and John's pasta masala and it's optional..