Lemon-pepper chicken fajita. The perfect dinner for a busy weeknight. Fajitas are fun to make, fun to eat and easy to enjoy! Here is my recipe for a stove top version of Lemon Pepper Chicken Fajitas.
The juice is a bit lemony, but mostly it is sour. But Lemon Pepper Chicken is not sour or even tangy. So anyway, I won't take you through the various methods I attempted before. You can cook Lemon-pepper chicken fajita using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon-pepper chicken fajita
- It’s 2 lb of Chicken breast, cut in strips.
- You need of jalepeno minced.
- It’s 1 of Yellow+Red+1Poblano Pepper.
- It’s of Onion & garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of LmnPpr.
- You need 2/3 cup of oil.
- It’s of salt.
This Lemon Pepper Chicken from Delish.com will make you excited for chicken again. If you throw chicken into a pan with salt and pepper and bake it for forever, of course it's going to be terrible. I know this sounds obvious, but it's what so many people trying to "eat healthy" do. The chicken fajita marinade in these popular wraps is mouthwatering.
Lemon-pepper chicken fajita step by step
- Slice Peppers & onion. Set aside..
- Combine minced garlic and jalepeno with lemon pepper seasoning, oil and salt in a bowl. This is the marinade..
- Put chicken in the marinade for 1 hour.
- Heat up stove top to med-Hi heat stir frying chicken for 10 mns. Add Peppers + cook like 12 more mns or until chicken is Browning/ caramelizing.
- Can add more oil if drying out…
- Delicious Tacos, with avocados, salsa, tomatos all the toppings!!!.
They go together in a snap and always get raves! In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, saute peppers and onions in remaining oil until. A twist on an old classic. Directions Place chicken and garlic into a food processor and pulse until ground. Great lemon pepper chicken recipe is easy and perfect for a weeknight meal.