Breakfast “corn dogs”. My husband's favorite breakfast food is breakfast corn dogs. I thought I would surprise him and make some for him rather than the ones you buy in the frozen section of the grocery store. They were so easy to make and tasted amazing!
These breakfast corn dogs are just as good, if not better, than regular corn dogs but you can eat them in the morning! They're simple and use pancake mix, so you won't need any extra steps. They're simple and use pancake mix, so you won't need any extra steps. You can have Breakfast “corn dogs” using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast “corn dogs”
- Prepare 2 cups of pancake mix+water called for on box (prepared).
- It’s 10 of breakfast sausage links.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm maple syrup.
- You need 10 of skewers.
Trust me these Homemade Breakfast Corn Dogs are great for breakfast, but don't stop there. They are great for a quick snack, or even finger food at a party. Let your imagination run wild, this recipe is a win, win for any occasion, feel free to explore all the possibilities. Take a breakfast sausage and flour it lightly.
Breakfast “corn dogs” instructions
- Cook sausage links as directed and allow to cool for 5 minutes..
- Prepare pancake mix as directed and pour into a large TALL glass. The tall glass makes it easier to coat the whole sausage link..
- Push a skewer into each link and dip into flour and tap off the excess. Next dip into pancake batter and place in deep fryer until golden brown turning as needed..
- Allow to cool 5 minutes then dust with powdered sugar and serve with warm syrup to dip if desired. Great for on the go busy morning with the kids!.
Then dip it into the batter, allowing any excess to run off. Transfer to the bed of paper towels. Repeat until you've worked your way through all of the breakfast sausages. Product Title Field Roast Corn Dogs. Drain the sausages on paper towels and let cool.