Pasta in creamy-cheese sauce with broccoli 🥦. With this easy Cheddar cheese sauce, you can turn boring steamed veggies, like broccoli and cauliflower, into a side dish your kids will The basic white sauce that your mother probably taught you, with cheese thrown in for yumminess. Definitely helps to convinces kids to eat their vegetables! And it is the perfect way to sneak in those greens!
Excellent for reluctant broccoli eaters My husband and I love broccoli on salads and in pasta but have a hard time enjoying it as a stand-alone side. The cheese sauce makes this the ultimate vegetable. It also makes your dinner plate colorful and pretty! You can have Pasta in creamy-cheese sauce with broccoli 🥦 using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta in creamy-cheese sauce with broccoli 🥦
- It’s 200 grams of spaghetti.
- You need 200 ml of cream.
- You need 100 grams of broccoli.
- It’s 50 grams of cheese (Gouda, Parmesan).
Place broccoli in boiling water and add salt. Drain well or it will turn your sauce into a soup. For cheese sauce: In separate saucepan melt butter over low. An easy recipe for a creamy keto cheese sauce for broccoli or other vegetables.
Pasta in creamy-cheese sauce with broccoli 🥦 instructions
- Boil the water to cook spaghetti..
- Cream bring to a boil, add gouda cheese, salt, pepper. Stirring for 5 minutes..
- Add the sauce to the pasta..
- Brocolli cook in boiling water for 3 minutes..
- Add to pasta. When serving, sprinkle top with parmesan cheese..
There's no flour in the sauce! Just heavy cream, cheddar, and spices. This keto cheese sauce is wonderfully thick, creamy and velvety, yet it contains no flour. Broccoli with Cheese SauceBroccoli florets with a super-flavorful, ultra creamy cheese sauce. Kids love it.and grown-ups love it, too!