Brad's bacon wrapped grilled venison tenderloin. Great recipe for Brad's bacon wrapped grilled venison tenderloin. But, you may want to consider setting aside some larger pieces of burger or stew meat in order to make bacon wrapped venison bites. Begin by using your choice of venison.
I prefer them cooked to medium rare for the ultimate in texture and moistness. Using homemade maple sugar, we upped the ante to turn a great recipe into a fantastic venison tenderloin/backstrap recipe! This super-easy and delicious recipe will delight both venison lovers and. You can have Brad's bacon wrapped grilled venison tenderloin using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's bacon wrapped grilled venison tenderloin
- Prepare 1 of whole venison tenderloin, cut in half.
- It’s 12 Oz of apple smoked maple bacon.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Mrs dash seasoning.
The backstrap is cut from the top of the deer located on each side of the spine. It's equivalent to the loin section off a cow or pig. As far as deer meat goes, it doesn't get better than fresh venison backstrap. Mix brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, and Worcestershire together in a bowl until sugar is dissolved.
Brad's bacon wrapped grilled venison tenderloin instructions
- Trim tenderloin. Cut off any fat or silver skin..
- Rub with olive oil then seasonings. Wrap with bacon and secure with toothpicks..
- Place on a heated grill. All the way on low. Turn very often until internal temp reaches 135-140 for rare. That is how I prefer to serve it..
Place tenderloin into a container with a lid or zip-top bag and pour the marinade over. Wrap a piece of bacon around the very end of the tenderloin, securing the bacon strip with a toothpick. Repeat this process until the entire loin is wrapped in ten or so bacon "loops." The tenderloin should look like an arm with a bunch of wrist watches on it, the watches being the bacon strips. Drizzle remaining marinade over deer loin. I f you're looking for venison tenderloin recipes, then you probably already know how good deer meat is.