Low carb peanut butter cheesecake. Gluten-Free No Bake Keto Low Carb Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe. Low carb can be hard when you've been addicted to sweets for what feels like forever. Luckily with my last pregnancy the severe sweet tooth I once suffered from dissipated a bit.
Add this whipped cream to the peanut butter batter and beat on low speed until well mixed, scraping down sides as needed. Enjoy this yummy sugar free cheesecake any time of year. Can be make with or without the chocolate gluten-free crust. You can have Low carb peanut butter cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb peanut butter cheesecake
- You need 16 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of splenda.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
What if we could make Peanut Butter Cups with Cheesecake filling?! They're also a really good serving size for these peanut butter cheesecake bites aka more than a couple bites! All you need is Cream Cheese, Heavy Whipping Cream, Erythritol (I use Swerve). Luckily, it is easy to create a low carb version of peanut butter cookies and still keep the recipe Enjoy strawberry cheesecakes, brownies, coconut cream pies.
Low carb peanut butter cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Mix ingredients with an electric mixer until fully blended (no lumps).
- Pour batter into muffin tins or any small bakeware and cook for 10-12 minutes until top is browned..
- Allow to cool and refrigerate for 1-2 hours..
Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Bites (low carb)My life cookbook. Low Carb Desserts Cream Cheese Recipes. Dreamy Whipped Peanut Butter Cheesecake Truffles! These yummy low-carb Peanut Butter Protein Balls are among my favorite healthy snacks! They are easy to make, no-bake, gluten-free, and will stay fresh in the fridge for days.