Keto Chicken & Waffles. Keto diet is the best way to lose fat and get healthy without giving up your favorite food. Discover the best keto meal plan customized to your body, situation, goals, and taste buds No boring chicken recipes allowed on the keto diet. Get all your protein in the most delicious way possible—topped with cheese and bacon, loaded with garlic, or tossed in a spicy jerk spice rub.
I loved butter chicken before going the keto route, and the fact that there is a low-carb version of it just makes my heart and tummy happy. Using a sharp knife, cut chicken breasts in half crosswise. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. You can cook Keto Chicken & Waffles using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken & Waffles
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of chicken breast tenders.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pork rinds pulverized.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of water.
- You need of Waffles.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- It’s 6 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 6 Tbsp of coconut flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Chicken is a dinner favorite because it's easy to cook and it's mild flavor lends itself to any dish. This keto chicken and broccoli casserole is one of the exceptions, funnily enough, because it's so good, it doesn't taste like any old boring concoction. Who knew that all it would take to get them to enjoy eating broccoli was to mix it into a casserole dish, along with garlic, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, cream cheese, shredded. If you've decided to give the ketogenic diet a whirl, you might have noticed it's easy to fall into a dinner rut: Douse some chicken and veggies in olive oil, roast 'em and repeat.
Keto Chicken & Waffles instructions
- Mix wet ingredients in shallow dish. Mix dry ingredients in another shallow dish..
- Dip in egg mixture then dry mixture. Repeat if prefer thicker coating. Rest for a few minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°. Heat frying oil. Cook until golden brown. Approximately not more than 10 minutes..
- Cook in oven for 20-30 minutes..
- Mix waffle ingredients in blender. Let sit for a few minutes to thicken. Cook in waffle iron. Makes about 5 waffles..
Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl whisk together eggs and heavy cream. Keto Chicken Salad is rich with mayo, bacon, and avocado, balanced out by a sharp Dijon vinaigrette—served on butterhead lettuce, there's no better protein-packed recipe (and perfect for meal. A keto fried chicken recipe that even Colonel Sanders would love! It tastes just like real fried chicken, and since it's baked in the oven, you don't have to worry about the usual mess that comes along with frying.