Soft Taco Brunch. We love a good breakfast burrito, but we also love its equally delicious sibling, the breakfast taco! This recipe deserves a spot in your regular rotation. This is a very traditional Texas breakfast, and quick to prepare.
But the Breakfast Soft Taco can get away with anything. It does no wrong… in case you were wondering. Sure, it's kind of a taco, but it's also kind of a quesadilla. You can have Soft Taco Brunch using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft Taco Brunch
- Prepare 1/4 pound of reshoots sausage.
- You need 4 of flour tortillas 6 inch.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of sour cream divided.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
As a flat, folded breakfast filled with eggs, breakfast meat, and real cheddar cheese, it's also kind of an omelet, we guess. A breakfast staple in Texas restaurants easily made at home! Tortillas layered with potatoes, crispy bacon, soft scrambled eggs and all the toppings! Filling and flavorful these tacos are the BEST way to start the day.
Soft Taco Brunch step by step
- Melt the butter. Scramble the eggs and season with salt and pepper..
- Remove the casing from the reshoots. Slice and add to a hot skillet. As it cooks chop the sausage pieces into bits..
- Heat the tortillas till crispy. Add 1-1/2 tablespoons of sour cream on each tortilla. Speard the sour cream out..
- Add the eggs and sausage to the tortillas. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
If you like breakfast burritos, you will LOVE these breakfast tacos. It's essentially the same yummy ingredients as a breakfast burrito but in cute mini taco form! You probably don't typically think of eating tacos for breakfast, but I promise this breakfast taco recipe will change your mind!. Breakfast tacos are great for serving a crowd. Gently mix black beans, avocado, pico de gallo and lime juice; set aside.