Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs. Olive Oil, Parsley, And Bread Is All You Need To Make This Easy Appetizer. Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs Just tossed some ingredients together! Remove chicken to a serving platter and with a slotted spoon, remove bruschetta and Spinach and place on chicken.
Once the chicken is cool, cut the slices in equal bite-size pieces and top each piece with a generous portion of the bruschetta mixture. Place the loaded chicken slices on an oven pan. Balsamic Grilled Chicken Thighs topped with a fresh tomato Bruschetta. You can cook Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs
- You need 6 of boneless and skinless chicken thighs (trim extra fat).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning of choice(I used Tuscan Italian perfect pinch by McCormick).
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of store bought bruschetta (or be fancy shmancy and make your own).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 4 cup of fresh baby spinach.
As I'm sure you know, or have realized through all the recipes I post… Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Spread bruschetta evenly in a baking dish. I honestly cannot begin to express how crazy delicious these low-carb spinach and artichoke chicken thighs are. Spinach and artichoke go together like the moon and the stars.
Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs step by step
- In a large sautee pan, heat oil and add chicken that has been coated with the seasoning, salt and pepper. Make sure both sides are cooked to a nice golden brown. I cooked mine for roughly 5 minutes on each side..
- Add bruschetta, balsamic and Spinach. Continue to cook for 5 minutes on medium. Spinach will wilt..
- Remove chicken to a serving platter and with a slotted spoon, remove bruschetta and Spinach and place on chicken. I served mine over barley but rice or pasta would pair well too!!.
You toss in some thick, juicy, crispy-skinned chicken thighs to the party and you've got yourself a culinary moment worth pausing for. I highly recommend you serve this with cauliflower rice or regular rice. This stuffed chicken thigh recipe utilizes frozen spinach in a delicious way, resulting in a simple yet impressive weeknight dinner. If you need to, you can thaw frozen spinach by leaving it in the fridge overnight; another way to thaw frozen spinach is to put it in a strainer and run it under warm water. It's the sauce that makes this dish.