Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. Browse Our Official Site For Easy Meat Appetizers! See great recipes for Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage too!
Saute your Hillshire Farm Smoked Turkey Sausage (or any brand will do) with some onion and garlic, then add a can of Rotel diced tomatoes, pasta, cream, chicken broth and seasons. Great recipe for Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage. Quick and easy! 😋 Beef & Cheddar. You can have Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage
- You need 2 packages of Beef smoked sausage.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil to coat pan.
- You need 1-16 ounce of box of Rotelle pasta (or any other shape pasta you like).
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk (12 ounce).
- Prepare 2 of – packs shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounce).
- It’s of Sprinkle of paprika.
Our classic Beef sausage is even more delicious with the addition of cheddar cheese. This is quickly becoming a favorite of cheese loving fans everywhere! Pasta shapes besides penne work in this casserole. Elbow macaroni, medium shells, radiatore, rotini and cavatappi are all fine choices.
Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage step by step
- Place your sliced onion and green pepper into a large pot and sauté in olive oil until veggies are tender, then add your minced garlic……
- Slice your sausage into coins and place into the same pot with the onion, green pepper and minced garlic….then add your black pepper….Remove from heat…..
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente…Drain and place into pot with sausages and veggies……Mix well…..
- Now pour your can of evaporated milk into pot…..mix well…..
- Pour your shredded cheeses into pot and mix all very well……
- Pour mixture into a greased baking pan, sprinkle paprika over the top and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
We've used cooked, smoked sausage in this upscale macaroni and cheese to give it a subtle smoky flavor. Reduced-fat smoked sausage, turkey sausage or kielbasa sausage work, too. Place your sliced onion and green. I substituted Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar smoked pork sausage for the beef sausage medium cheddar cheese for the sharp cheddar cheese and basil garlic oregano pre-seasoned stewed tomatoes for the regular stewed tomatoes. Stir in the cooked smoked sausage, salt and pepper.