Jalapeno hummus. Garbanzo beans, jalapeno peppers, garlic, cumin, and tahini combine to make this spicy hummus recipe that will liven up any appetizer table! Spicy Jalapeño Hummus – Healthy Green Mezze Recipe. That's why a fusion dish like Spicy Jalapeño Hummus isn't really so surprising.
If you're looking for heat, leave the seeds in, otherwise, remove them for a milder kick start to your next party or get-together. This post may contain affiliate links. This hummus has been one of my favorite. You can cook Jalapeno hummus using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno hummus
- You need 2 cans of garbanzo beans rinsed and drained.
- You need 2 of jalapeno peppers roughly chopped remove seeds for less heat.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro, stems cut off.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, peeled.
- Prepare of sesame oil, I started with 3/4 cup, add more to taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of water, if it is too thick add more.
- It’s 1 of lime, juiced and zest.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika, more to taste.
- It’s to taste of kosher salt.
Hummus is an easy, tasty and nutritious snack or appetizer. Friends are often surprised at the uncommonly good taste and the jalapeno Jalapeno Hummus Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This EASY, spicy Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus Recipe without Tahini is going to be your new favorite snack or sandwich spread! The jalapeño provides a lovely spice when combined with lemon and a secret ingredient.
Jalapeno hummus instructions
- Throw everything into blender, puree until smooth.
- Adjust your seasonings, and add more water, and oil if too thick 0.
- Garnish with jalapeno slices, chopped cilantro, drizzle of sesame oil, and smoked paprika.
- Serve with pita chips.
- Don't forget the strawberry jalapeno margarita.
- Keep the heat going!.
It is one of those guilt-free snack foods that tastes amazing and somehow sneaks in. This Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus recipe is smooth, silky and has just the right amount of heat. Make a double batch because it's a match made in heaven for any gathering. The perfect spicy snack to feed a crowd! Hey guys, today I'm going to share my wife's awesome cilantro jalapeño hummus recipe made in my grown-up new Blendtec blender!