Banana/Chocolate Chips Muffins.
You can cook Banana/Chocolate Chips Muffins using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana/Chocolate Chips Muffins
- Prepare 4 of Ripe bananas.
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Margarine or butter.
Banana/Chocolate Chips Muffins step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl with a wooden spoon. (Not the sugar/chocolate chips).
- In another bowl, mash the bananas with a fork, add sugar, margarine and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer until light and even in texture..
- Add flour gradually while continuously mixing with the electric mixer..
- Mix until even..
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. (IT IS NOT TOO HIGH.). Meanwhile, you can, if you'd like, prepare your own favorite frosting or make my Banana Frosting..
- Take out two muffin pans (this receipe makes 18 muffins). Line with muffin papers..
- Drop the mixture into the papers, not filling them up too much (3/4 of the cup is fine)..
- Cook at 425°F. for 7-8 minutes. Lower the heat to 350°F. (Do not open the door!) and bake for another 15 minutes. It is ready when a toothpick comes out clean..
- Let cool off for 15 minutes in their pans, then take out on a cooling rack and let cool completely before frosting. Enjoy!.