For Valentine's Day Boiled chicken with tomato cream.
You can cook For Valentine's Day Boiled chicken with tomato cream using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of For Valentine's Day Boiled chicken with tomato cream
- It’s 2 of Chicken breasts or thighs.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned tomato.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of as many (to taste) Mixed mushrooms.
- It’s 150 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter (or margarine).
- It’s 2 of Consomme soup stock cubes.
- You need 200 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) Grated cheese.
For Valentine's Day Boiled chicken with tomato cream instructions
- Slice the onion and the carrot thinly, cut the mushrooms into easily boiled pieces, and cut the chicken into biggish chunks..
- Heat a sauce pan with some olive oil and cook the chicken in it. Once the chicken starts to look a little cooked on the outside, add the onions, carrots and other remaining raw vegetables..
- Once the contents have gotten mixed in with the olive oil, add the water, soup stock cubes and a bay leaf (if you have it). Simmer the whole thing together..
- When it starts to simmer, add the canned tomatoes along with the water they're in and continue to cook it..
- Once the ingredients have cooked, add the milk and butter and use salt, pepper and shredded cheese to your liking to season the dish. All done!.