Chorizo Queso Nachos. Spread the chips evenly on the baking sheets and top with cooked chorizo. Preheat oven to broil on high. Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium heat.
Whenever I've made queso I use a mix of milk and cream (and a little sour cream at the end) but the evaporated milk here was complete genius. It gave it the perfect texture. Repeat with the remaining chips, Cacique® Queso Dip, beans, and crumbled Cacique® Ranchero Queso Fresco. You can cook Chorizo Queso Nachos using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chorizo Queso Nachos
- It’s of Mexican Style Chorizo (raw).
- You need of Sweet Onion.
- It’s of Brown Rice Flour.
- Prepare of Evaporated Goats Milk.
- Prepare of Beef Stock.
- It’s of bag Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Ground Coriander.
As soon as the nachos are out of the oven, drizzle the Cacique® Crema Mexicana all over and scatter the Cacique® Pork Chorizo. White Queso Dip is an easy appetizer that is perfect for parties or watching the big game! This Mexican cheese dip is the BEST cheese dip you will ever make! A night out at El Salto, a local Mexican restaurant, began with three ladies finishing off an entire bowl of White Queso Dip with Chorizo and three baskets of freshly made tortilla chips.
Chorizo Queso Nachos step by step
- Cook the chorizo and place into a crockpot leaving most of the fat behind in the pan to build the sauce..
- Sweat the onion in the fat and add the coriander and paprika..
- When the onion is translucent add the flour and whisk for a few minutes to remove the raw flavor..
- Slowly whisk in the can of goats milk and bring to a slight simmer..
- Whisk in the cheese and can of stock..
- Combine with the chorizo in the crockpot and let cook together for at least an hour..
- Serve with whatever condiments you like, chopped jalapenos, tomatoes, lettuce or just hover over dipping chip after chip!.
Queso Cheese Dip with Chorizo Melty queso cheese full of chorizo sausage and jalapenos, it's perfect for the big game! From Jessica Merchant of How Sweet It Is. Chorizo Queso Nachos Not your typical nacho cheese! jason williams Columbus, Ohio Area. It's all about the Chorizo… The chorizo is the magic ingredient in this cheese dip, so DON'T leave it out. Chorizo is packed with spices, which will automatically season the entire batch of cheese dip.