Pork Thai Stir-fry.
You can have Pork Thai Stir-fry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Thai Stir-fry
- You need 1 T of coconut oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4-5 of scallions, chopped.
- It’s 1 lb of boneless pork or ham, cubed or thinly sliced.
- You need 1 T of fresh ginger, grated.
- You need 1 of large head broccoli, cut into florets.
- It’s 4 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1/2 c of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of curry.
- It’s 1/2 c of fish sauce.
Pork Thai Stir-fry step by step
- In large skillet, heat oil. Cook garlic and scallions. Add meat and ginger. Cook, stirring occasionally until meat is no loner pink..
- Add broccoli, mushrooms, coconut milk, curry and fish sauce. Cover and cook until broccoli is tender..
- Serve with 1 cup cooked riced cauliflower..