Snow Ice Cream. Find Out How To Make Home-Made Ice Cream. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Place snow or shaved ice into a large bowl.
Plus I've made maple sugar candy pops on the snow many times,. If you're never made snow ice cream before, it literally couldn't be easier. I decided to make a batch for a spontaneous snow day Sunday breakfast today. (Yes, ice cream for breakfast.) This snow ice cream recipe is a delight to make after a big snowfall, and you'll love how easy, sweet, and tasty it is, especially with all your favorite ice cream toppings! You can cook Snow Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Snow Ice Cream
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 cup of CLEAN Snow.
Quick and easy snow ice cream made from fresh snow, evaporated milk, and a little sugar and vanilla. In a medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, sugar and vanilla. In a large bowl, pour condensed milk mixture over snow. Snow Ice Cream is like a snow cone – with cream (which is one of my favorite summer treats!) No need to wait though, you can have this in the comfort of your cozy home during the cold winter months.
Snow Ice Cream step by step
- Put on your warm clothes and take the kids outside to collect 4 – 5 cups of fresh, clean snow. Don't pack the snow, just scoop it up..
- Bring it in the house and set it in the freezer while you prepare the other ingredients..
- Mix together the milk, vanilla, and the sugar. Stir this mixture until the sugar is dissolved..
- Slowly add the snow to your mixture, stirring constantly, until it is as thick as ice cream..
- Now it is ready to eat and enjoy..
It's delightfully sweet and surprisingly creamy. Sprinkles add a little extra fun and a sweet crunch. Snow days can be fun but exhausting when the entire family is stuck at home. Treat the kids and yourself with a delicious treat. Step outside and help your family make their own "snow cream", a seasonal homemade ice cream perfect for the freezing weather.