Spicy Pan-Asian Chicken. See great recipes for Asian Style Orange Chicken with Spicy Sauteed Brocoli too! Sticky Asian Glazed Chicken is tender and juicy chicken coated in a sticky sweet Asian sauce. This meal is ready in just thirty minutes and the flavor is awesome!
One Pan Asian Chicken and Rice is a simple dinner recipe — all cooked in the one pan! The beauty of one pan meals is only having the one pan to serve from and wash up. The other bonus is having all of the flavours cook together to make an incredible meal. You can have Spicy Pan-Asian Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Pan-Asian Chicken
- Prepare 16 oz of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (cut into 4 oz portions).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Ground Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 of drops Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Crystallized Ginger (minced).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Curry Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Lime (zested).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Canola Oil.
The Best Pan Asian Sauce Recipes on Yummly In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, sriracha, and garlic. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. In a small bowl, whisk water, brown sugar, orange juice, soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar, garlic, pepper flakes and five-spice powder.
Spicy Pan-Asian Chicken instructions
- Add chicken and all ingredients, except canola oil, to a medium mixing bowl and stir thoroughly, until chicken is fully coated..
- Cover and let marinate in refrigerator at least 24 hours, 48 hours is best..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of canola oil. Place two piece of chicken in skillet and cook 3-5 minutes on each side, just to give a light brown color. Transfer to baking dish and repeat with remaining canola oil and two pieces of chicken..
- Place baking dish of chicken to 375°F oven for 40 minutes..
- Let rest 10 minutes, then slice and serve with rice, noodles, and/or vegetables..
Transfer to baking dish and repeat with remaining canola oil and two pieces of chicken. Sheet Pan Asian Chicken and Vegetables only uses one pan and makes a delicious and healthy meal. Great for meal prep and healthy eating! Making sheet pan meals is such an easy and quick way to have dinner on the table. I slice the chicken very thin." – Travis.