Spicy Grilled Steak and Eggs. Try Making This With Grill Mates® Steak Seasoning For Restaurant Quality Flavor. Melt the rest of the butter and add the steak. For the steak and eggs: Preheat a grill to medium-high.
Americans love to grille, and starting off a new day with a hearty grilled steak and eggs breakfast is just about as good as it gets when living in any American Dream. Grilled Steak and Eggs* at Cafeteria "Oooohh, I came here for valentines day and my experience was amazing, customer service was fantastic very helpful and attentive. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. You can cook Spicy Grilled Steak and Eggs using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Grilled Steak and Eggs
- It’s 1/2 pound of leftover grilled steak, cooked as you love.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of diced pickled jalapeno peppers.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
Generously season one side of steaks with seasoned salt. Place in a large bowl and pour marinade over meat. Turn to coat well with the mixture. Transfer the steak to the rack, tent lightly with foil, and let rest.
Spicy Grilled Steak and Eggs step by step
- Heat a pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter, add the eggs, and scramble. move to a plate and add cheese atop the eggs.
- Slice the steak. Melt the rest of the butter and add the steak. Fry till a little crispy.
- Add steak and jalapenos to the cheesy eggs..
- Add sour cream, serve I hope you enjoy!.
Reduce the heat to medium low. For the eggs: Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and. When I first started low carb and we'd go out to eat breakfast, it was hard to not feel sad over abandoning my beloved biscuits and gravy. But steak and eggs came the rescue! They were my savior, allowing me to feel indulgent and stay low carb at the same time.