Creamy Bread Cake. Steps – Bread Crumb Paste Make bread crumbs from fresh bread Add melted butter slowly and mix. This IS a very creamy bread, but i think it lacks flavor. I made it for the first time today, in a large rectangular cake pan.
That's why we manufacture our products using time-honored techniques, like grinding whole grains at cool temperatures. This is an easy and quick bread cake recipe are ideal for tucking into a lunchbox to be enjoyed for dessert or for an afternoon treat. Healthier Carrot Cake Banana Bread — a cross between moist carrot cake and banana bread. You can have Creamy Bread Cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Bread Cake
- It’s of Butter cream frosting.
- It’s 200 gm of – Butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of – Liquid Milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of – Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 100 gm of – Icing Sugar.
- You need of Bread.
- It’s 16 slices of – Bread.
- Prepare of Sugar Syrup.
Topped with a cream cheese frosting! Add bread crumbs and season with salt and pepper. Plantain Bread/Cake — serves as a great breakfast. Fresh from the oven it is moist and tender; you could eat the whole thing without realizing you have gone overboard!
Creamy Bread Cake step by step
- First mix all the ingredients to make the Butter Cream Frosting..
- With the help of the mixer, mix the butter, liquid milk and vanilla essence along with icing sugar..
- Put a little amount of cream on the board and place the bread slices one by one and brush the sugar syrup on top to moist the bread. Now apply the cream..
- Keep placing the bread on top of each other and repeat the process of sponging the bread with syrup and apply cream..
- Now cover the cake with all the cream and make a plain surface. Cover all sides as well. Make it smooth and even. And keep it in the fridge for about 1/2 hour. After that, decorate cake with piping bag..
- Decorate with piping in the sides and also grate some dark chocolate in the middle..
- Enjoy your bread cake..
Bread pudding by BBC Good Food, lovely with tea, or custard or ice cream for dessert. This easy Cake Mix Cornbread is a perfect cross between a cake and cornbread. Grooms wanted a cake with a Gothic style and loved them dresses of the Victorian era. This is absolutely the best banana cake I've ever had! It's supremely moist with cream cheese frosting, tons of banana, brown sugar, and cinnamon flavor.