Grilled Sorrel Beer Pork Chops. Using a blender, Make marinade with sorrel beer, olive oil, ginger powder, garlic powder, cumin and pepper flakes. See great recipes for Grilled Sorrel Beer Pork Chops too! Grilled Beer Marinated Pork Chops – make the perfect pork chop marinade, that will season and tenderize the meat and cook either on the grill, stove top or oven.
Want to know another good thing about pork chops? You can serve them with just about any side dish. Combine the marinade ingredients and marinate chops in the refrigerator overnight, turning occasionally. You can have Grilled Sorrel Beer Pork Chops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Sorrel Beer Pork Chops
- You need 3 pounds of (7) pork chops.
- You need 1 cup of sorrel beer.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
Grilled pork chops are an alternative (to chicken & steaks) when cooking outdoors. Done properly by searing the meat and not overcooking them, the meat will retain its internal juices. The sauce (alternative to bbq sauce) adds a really nice flavor. If the pork chops are very thick, allow more time.
Grilled Sorrel Beer Pork Chops step by step
- Using a blender, Make marinade with sorrel beer, olive oil, ginger powder, garlic powder, cumin and pepper flakes..
- Marinate pork in the fridge for 3-12 hours..
- Remove pork from fridge while grill is heating up (350-450F) to allow pork to reach ambient temperature..
- Sear both sides of pork on direct flame for 5 minutes on each side, then remove to indirect flame to continue cooking. Pork is done when internal temperature is 145F..
- Make glaze while pork is on indirect flame..
- Glaze pork chops before done while on indirect heat..
Find the best grilled pork recipes for chops, tenderloin, baby back ribs, brats, kabobs and sausage. Weber shows you how to make the perfect grilled pork. Stir until salt and sugar dissolve. Place pork chops in large resealable plastic bag. Drain pork chops, discarding marinade in bag.