Turmeric Chicken And Quinoa.
You can have Turmeric Chicken And Quinoa using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turmeric Chicken And Quinoa
- You need 2 lb of Boneless skinless chicken or tempeh.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground turmeric.
- You need 1 of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Grated chopped peeled ginger.
- It’s 4 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of Plum tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- It’s 2 cup of Quinoa, rinsed.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Asian Fish sauce.
- It’s 2 3/4 cup of Chicken broth or vegetable broth.
Turmeric Chicken And Quinoa step by step
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. In a large Dutch Oven, heat the olive oil to medium and add turmeric. Stir and add chicken. Cook until browned on both sides. Transfer to a plate. Allow to cool and then shred..
- Add the onion and ginger and cook for 8 minutes. Add garlic, tomatoes, curry powder, cumin and quinoa. Cook, string constantly for 3 minutes. Return the chicken to the pot. Add bay leaves, fish sauce and chicken broth. Bring to a simmer. Cover and cook over low heat for 25 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand covered for 5 minutes..