Spicy Pickled Eggs. This spicy pickled eggs recipe will teach you how to make old fashioned pickled eggs using a quick brine seasoned with jalapeño, garlic and dill. Why I love this pickled eggs recipe. Pickled eggs are everywhere around here.
So, gather up the ingredients below and prepare to make the greatest spicy pickled eggs ever! I must begin with a fair warning. I take no responsibility for the pickled egg-eating habits that may develop once you have tried these delicious eggs. You can have Spicy Pickled Eggs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Pickled Eggs
- You need 1 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of white vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pickling mix.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic. peeled and smashed.
- Prepare 1/2 of sliced onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 dozen of eggs.
- You need 2 quart of clean and sterile jars.
Make old-fashioned homemade deli-style Spicy Jalapeno Pickled Eggs. As a matter of fact, this recipe is so wildly popular, you might want to look at my latest pickled egg recipe using Hot Chili Pepper Pickled Eggs! It has yellow chili peppers and bright yellow color in the brine and is. I personally have never eaten a pickled egg in my life.
Spicy Pickled Eggs instructions
- Hard boil all eggs, and peel..
- Bring to a boil everything else, except garlic and onions..
- Divide evenly the onions and place them and one clove of garlic in each jar..
- Pack 6 eggs in each jar on top of onions and garlic..
- Pour liquid and spices (an equal amount) in each jar. It has to cover eggs..
- No need to seal lids, just put them on and place in the fridge. They take at least 1 week to pickle, but 2 is better, and u can't beat 3..
- I make about 8 quarts this time a year for hunting season! Awsome for the hunters on the go!.
My husband on the other hand loves pickled eggs. I took a couple of different recipes for pickled eggs and came up with this one. It's a real hit with him and his family! The popularity of pickled eggs can be attributed to the fact that they pair wonderfully with beer. This makes spicy pickled eggs a mainstay on the menus of bars, pubs, and any anywhere else where beer is served.