Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops.
You can cook Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
- Prepare of Boneless pork chopa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of fresh thyme, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 oz. of grated Parmesan cheese.
Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops step by step
- Preheat oven to 450..
- In a small bowl, combine thyme, Parmesan cheese and 1 tbsp. olive oil. Set aside..
- Lightly season pork chops with salt and pepper..
- Heat 2 tsp. olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add pork chops. Cook untouched until browned on one side..
- Flip pork chops. Sprinkle on Parmesan topping and bake until done, about 5-8 mins..