Chicken Parmesan (vegetarian). Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Vegan Chickpea Parmesan Jump to Recipe Print Recipe This veganized take on chicken parm is made from chickpea cutlets that are cooked up with a crispy cornmeal crust, drenched in marinara sauce and sprinkled in cashew Parmesan cheese. To make Parmesan: Heat olive oil in a frying pan until oil just begins to smoke lightly.
Make sure the entire cutlet is covered in marinara. Fill one mixing bowl with the flour, another with the vegan egg mixture, and a third with the bread crumbs and garlic powder. Coat each vegan chicken cutlet in the flour and shake off any excess. You can cook Chicken Parmesan (vegetarian) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan (vegetarian)
- Prepare 1/2 packages of linguini or spaghetti.
- You need 1 can of Hunt's brand tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Quorn brand meatless Chick'n (Garlic and Herb Breaded kind).
- It’s 2 of slices of Muenster cheese.
- It’s 1 of shredded Romano for topping it off.
Dip into the vegan egg mixture and then into the bread crumb mixture and set aside. Friends, allow me to introduce you to our restaurant-style vegan chicken parmesan recipe, made with TOFU! Okay, okay, I know how oh so typically "vegan" it sounds, but please believe me when I say this is not an ordinary tofu recipe. We have a few tricks up our sleeve to make the most tender, meaty, flavor-filled tofu you'll ever taste.
Chicken Parmesan (vegetarian) instructions
- Chop onion, garlic and tomato. Add to a skillet and saute in a bit of butter for about 10 minutes. Then add Hunts sauce, cover and turn down to low heat. Allow to simmer.
- Get water boiling for noodles, cook until al dente..
- Bake your Quorn Chik'n as stated on package, 25min at 425°F..
- Once Chik'n is done, pull out. In an oven safe dish, pour just enough marinara in the bottom to cover it, I topped it off with some garlic powder, basil and pepper. Then put Chik'n on top, add most of the sauce that's left (save just a bit to mix with noodles) then top each piece of Chik'n with Muenster cheese. Pop in the oven at 425 for 10 minutes until cheese is all melty and DELICIOUS looking..
- Add the rest of sauce to the drained noodles. Put those little noodies on a plate, top off with a fantastically prepared piece of Chik'n with the sauce. I grated Romano on top. Romano cheese stinks, wash your hands or you'll smell like you've spent too much time in a cheap motel in Vegas ;).
- ENJOY, FRIENDS. And as always, have yourself a shot or 6. I had whiskey this time. Cheers!.
If you're looking for a healthy chicken parmesan recipe, this veganized version is the only way to go! You'll love that this recipe has ZERO cholesterol but is still packed with healthy protein, fiber, AND lots of flavor to boot! It's easy to make this vegan chicken parmesan. Crispy on the outside, super flavorful, and so cheesy. This vegan white bean "chicken" Parmesan is literally exactly like it.