Wicked Thai chicken soup. This delicious Wicked Thai Chicken Soup combines chicken, rice, mushrooms and vegetables, in a lightly creamy Thai-inspired broth. Is it soup weather where you are yet? It definitely is here and I'm loving it!
Thai-Style Chicken with Rice & Vegetables Soup. Layered with hearty chunks of premium antibiotic-free chicken, mushrooms, peppers and carrots, our fill-you-up soup will satisfy your hunger and fuel your Thai food cravings like never before. Soup I made with my phone. You can cook Wicked Thai chicken soup using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wicked Thai chicken soup
- It’s 2 tbs of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 of red pepper diced.
- It’s 2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 5 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of half and half (10%) cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 2 tbs of sriracha (less for not so spicy).
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of tomato paste (to taste).
- You need 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked rice.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
I plan to make more videos on how to make certain dishes. Chicken and Peanut Spring Rolls « Tes at Home. This Thai chicken soup recipe is easily adaptable when it comes to the veggies. Sub in or add carrots, potatoes or leeks.
Wicked Thai chicken soup step by step
- Cook rice and set aside.
- Heat large saucepan over medium heat and add 1 tbsp oil. Add mushrooms and cook until golden And tender. Remove to a plate..
- In same pot add remaining oil and heat. Add onion and pepper, sauté until softened..
- Return mushrooms to the pot. Add broth and chicken and heat through. Add fish sauce and Worcestershire sauce and simmer 5 minutes. Add cream and coconut milk. Turn heat to low and simmer 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl and curry paste, sriracha sauce, tomato paste, 2 tbsp water and cornstarch and mix until incorporated. Stir into soup until combined and heat until soup simmers, thickens very slightly and has a velvety appearance..
- Add cooked rice, cover and simmer 5 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper to taste. You can also add more curry, tomato paste and sriacha to taste..
- Pour soup into bowls and garnish with cilantro, parsley or basil leaves and serve.
It is called the "Wicked Thai-Style Chicken, Rice & Vegetables". Loosely based on the Thai soup Tom Kha Gai, this version comes together in under an hour with easy to find ingredients. Add fish sauce to soup and season with salt and more fish sauce, if desired. Shred chicken into large chunks and return to pot along with sugar snap peas. Our Thai-inspired comforting chicken soup will warm both body and soul with its Asian concoction of chicken simmered with mushrooms and bell There's nothing quite so soothing as mom's chicken soup when you are sick, but this Thai version is a wonderful remedy if you're fighting a cold or flu, or.