Taco Soup. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil. This Taco Soup recipe is a fall and winter staple!
World's Best Taco Soup Recipe – Fast and easy to make in one pot with staple ingredients! This taco soup is by far the most requested meal at my house. This easy taco soup recipe has all of my favorite flavors combined into one bowl! You can cook Taco Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 2 lbs of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 2 cans (10 oz) of rotel (I used 1 hot 1 original).
- Prepare 2 cans (10 oz) of pinto beans.
- You need 2 cans (10 oz) of minestrone soup.
- Prepare of Small block of Velvetta cheese (I used 16oz/1lb).
- You need 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
It's hearty, comforting and has a yummy Mexican taste. Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. Stir in chicken broth, diced tomatoes, condensed soup, and chiles. Add chicken and toss to coat on all sides.
Taco Soup instructions
- Brown and drain the meat..
- Add all the ingredients into a pot..
- Add the cheese last and once the cheese ia melted its ready to eat..
- Serve with Fritos chips and enjoy..
This is a delicious and quick soup (even if you are not on Weight Watchers). This soup recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, veggies and of course taco seasoning. Top this soup with sour cream, Homemade Salsa or Pico de Gallo and a sprinkle of cheddar for the perfect dinner! Plus, this easy taco soup recipe is a great way to enjoy your favorite Mexican flavors. As healthy as it is fast, this richly flavorful beef taco soup is exactly what we need in our lives this time of year.