Chinese Bhel. Add the schezuan sauce, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and cook on a high flame for a few seconds. Chinese bhel recipe with step by step pics. Chinese bhel is an adaptation of American chopsuey recipe and also a fusion recipe that is made for Indian tastebuds.
It is an Indo-Chinese recipe that is spicy and tangy. It makes for a great evening snack. # ChineseBhel # friednoodles # hakkanoodles # homecookingshow # hemasubramanian # tasty # delicious # yummy # indianrecipes. Indo-Chinese or Chindian food is a product of the Chinese community living in India. You can have Chinese Bhel using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Bhel
- Prepare 150 gms of veg hakka noodles.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare as required of water.
- Prepare as per taste of salt.
- Prepare as required of fresh black pepper powder.
- You need as required of white oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of Small cabbage shredded.
- It’s 1 of carrot finely slices chopped.
- You need 1/4 of red capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of yellow capsicum chopped.
- You need 1/4 of green capsicum.
- It’s 7 of cloves garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- It’s Handful of green onions chopped.
- You need 4 of babycorns round shapes chopped.
The delicious flavors of their food have been taken and adapted to the Indian palate. This easy Chinese Bhel recipe uses previously prepared Indo-Chinese Szechuan sauce that can be made ahead and stored in your fridge for future use. Chinese bhel usually consists of deep fried noodles, finely chopped onions, shredded cabbage, sliced green pepper and carrots, soy, tomato and red chili sauce, salt and black pepper powder, ajinomoto and garlic paste in varying quantities. Even sometimes chopped spring onion is also added.
Chinese Bhel instructions
- Clean vegetables adding water and keep aside..
- Make sauce -Take a small bowl put all sauces red chilli, tomato, vinegar, soya stir and keep aside..
- Boil ample water in the pan adding salt and oil.
- Boil until it's bubbling put noodles to the water and stir after few minutes put the noodles to the strainer and keep under the running water then spread to the plate under the fan..
- Next add adequate oil to the heated pan, when oil is properly heated put, noodles to the oil, and flip this noodles in between and deep fry and break in small pieces, and keep in the bowl,.
- Now put minced garlic to the same pan saute for minutes then add chopped green onions saute for another minute..
- Next add cabbage saute it in high flame of the oven, then add chopped carrot saute for a while next add baby corn, green capsicum, red capsicum, yellow capsicum add fresh black pepper powder give it a well mix add mixed sauce give another mix and turn off the heat..
- Put stir-fried vegetables with sauces to the fried noodles add rest green onions give another mix..
- Now it's ready to serve, delicious crispy Chinese Bhel is ready..
A popular fusion recipe of bhel made using crispy deep fried noodles. Crispy fried noodles tossed in a sweet spicy hot garlic sauce, fresh carrots, capsicum, cabbage, mushrooms, spring onion, tomato juliennes and fresh coriander.. Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. Chinese Bhel Recipe, Mumbai Roadside Recipe with detailed step by step photos and video. What happens when peppy Chinese flavours fuse with the all-time favourite bhel format?