Asian tuna patties. Take It Easy This Weeknight And Whip Up Our Easy Tuna Casserole. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. SO these Asian Tuna Patties happened years and years ago when we were really, really broke and regular tuna patties made a very regular appearance on our dinner menu.
In the meanwhile, make your dipping sauce. Mix the mayo, garlic powder, lemon juice, lemon pepper and Tabasco sauce (feel free to add more as you like). Asian Tuna Patties Canned tuna is mixed with bread crumbs and Asian-style sauces to make tasty little fried patties. You can cook Asian tuna patties using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian tuna patties
- It’s 2 of 6-ounce cans tuna, drained and flaked.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- It’s 3 of green onions, minced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, peeled and minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of cornmeal.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Mix until ingredients are well incorporated. Tuna and Potato Patties, or tuna fish cakes, the ideal last minute appetizer that can feed a hungry crowd. Ridiculously easy to make, these patties are a great way of using up leftover mashed potatoes, and also sneak in some good old tinned tuna. Beat eggs and lemon juice in a bowl; stir in Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs to make a paste.
Asian tuna patties instructions
- In a large bowl, mix tuna, egg, bread crumbs, green onions, and garlic. Blend soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ketchup, sesame oil, and pepper into the mixture. Form the mixture into about 6 patties approximately 1 inch thick. Lightly sprinkle each patty on all sides with cornmeal..
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Fry each patty about 5 minutes on each side, until golden brown..
- All done! Please take a pic and share.
Fold in tuna and onion until well-mixed. Drain the tuna and place in a bowl; use a fork to separate the chunks. Add the water chestnuts, spring onions, ginger, coriander, chilli and lime leaves and season with salt and pepper. Add the fish sauce and beaten eggs. Place tuna in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped.