White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce.
You can cook White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce
- You need 300 grams of chicken.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 100 grams of diced green chiles.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 8 of soft flour tortillas.
- Prepare 200 grams of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of Optional: coriander (cilantro) for garnish.
White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C (200°C for fan oven)..
- Chop the chicken into strips or chunks, and mix with half of the cheese in a bowl..
- Evenly distribute the chicken and cheese mix between the 8 tortillas. Roll up and place seam side down in a baking dish..
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat. Add the flour; cook and stir for 1 minute..
- Add the chicken stock, stirring until smooth. Continue cooking over a medium heat until the sauce is thick and bubbly..
- Remove from heat and stir in the sour cream and diced green Chile's. Season with salt and pepper..
- Evenly pour the sauce over the enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown..
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander before serving..