Greek-style Grilled Fish. Place the fish on the hot grill, and don't try to move them. Also place the lemon quarters, cut-side-down, on the grill. The flesh of the fish will be opaque white, and flaky.
Chop the remaining garlic cloves, parsley, scallions, mint and dill and put in a small bowl. Mix lemon juice, olive oil, and melted butter in a shallow bowl. Set aside; In another shallow bowl, mix all-purpose flour, spices, salt and pepper. You can cook Greek-style Grilled Fish using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek-style Grilled Fish
- You need 4 (5 oz) of cod fillets.
- It’s 1/4 c of 2%plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 3 T of English cucumber, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 T of fresh mint, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of green onion, finely chopped.
- You need as needed of high-heat cooking oil,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
In a small bowl combine the lemon juice and olive oil, brush fish with the mixture, sprinkle lightly with the coarse thyme or oregano – baste frequently with the lemon/olive oil mixture. Cover the fish loosely with aluminium foil to keep moist. Heat an outdoor grill or grill pan to high and lightly brush grate or pan with oil. Learn how to cook great Grilled whole fish, greek-style.
Greek-style Grilled Fish step by step
- Heat grill or grill pan to high and brush with oil..
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with oregano and 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper. Grill 3 min per side, until barely opaque in center..
- In small bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber, onion and 1/8 tsp salt. Serve with fish..
Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Grilled whole fish, greek-style recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Grilled whole fish, greek-style recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Learn how to make herb and garlic grilled fish in this episode of #TastyTuesdays with Chris De La Rosa of CaribbeanPot.com Continuing with our annual July Month Of Grilling, this time is all about. Written by GreekBoston.com in Authentic Greek Food Recipes, Greek Style Seafood Recipes Comments Off on Recipe for Greek Style Grilled White Fish. This recipe is traditionally prepared with bonita fish, referred to as palamida, because it is inexpensive and readily available.