Sour cream cheddar chicken breast. greek seasoning, cheddar, sour cream, boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Baked Chicken Breast With Cream Cheese Recipes. Chicken Bacon Ranch Tot CasseroleCheese Curd in Paradise.
Plate dish as pictured on front of card, placing chicken and vegetables in tortillas and garnishing with cheese and sour cream. I usually microwave them covered in parchment paper until cooked through. In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded chicken, sour cream, soup, green chiles, onion, salt, and ONE cup shredded cheddar cheese. You can cook Sour cream cheddar chicken breast using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sour cream cheddar chicken breast
- Prepare 6 large of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 of Seasoning salt.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 4 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It’s 2 cup of Cheddar Cheese Sauce.
- You need 1 of Green Onions.
- You need 1 of Shredded Mexican mix cheese.
Into a medium sized sauce pan combine the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and butter with a whisk. Stir it over medium high heat until the sauce is nice and hot. I have also used mozarella cheese monteray jack or cheddar and it tastes good with each! To SHRED THE CHICKEN boil a few breasts in water with some salt pepper and garlic powder (or plain is fine too) for.
Sour cream cheddar chicken breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Bake seasoned chicken breast in a nonstick cooking pan for 30 mins.
- On stove add Heavy Whipping cream, Sour cream, Cheese sauce , and green onions to medium heat in a cooking pot.
- Stir ingredients until it thickens for about 15 mins.
- Set sauce aside until chicken is done baking.
- After 30 mins take out your chicken breast and pour the sauce over it and top with shredded cheese.
- Continue to bake until cheese is melted.
- Top with more cheese if you like.
- Enjoy!! cooking times may vary with chicken depending on the type of over. Mine cooks fast. So feel free to play it by eye.
Simply chill the chicken and sour cream mixture together overnight. Then coat with bread crumbs the next day. I like this sour cream chicken because you can make it ahead of time. I made this a couple of days ago only I used boneless skinless breasts. This Tex Mex classic is an easy dish to put together for a weeknight meal.