Grilled Tuna steak with Marjoram. Bluefin Tuna Slices (amt according tp your preference) leaves fresh marjoram. Marinate your tuna overnight with soysauce+lemon juice or calamansi. Line your pan with aluminum foil. set your marjoram leaves over your pan.drizzle a little olive.
Not really sure what a "Wednesday" recipe is, but we're making it a thing. Just before cooking, season tuna steaks all over with salt and, if desired, pepper. Then set over hot side of grill. You can have Grilled Tuna steak with Marjoram using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Tuna steak with Marjoram
- Prepare of Bluefin Tuna Slices (amt according tp your preference).
- It’s leaves of fresh marjoram.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare half of lemon.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
In a large non-reactive dish, mix together the orange juice, soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, oregano, and pepper. Place the tuna steaks in the marinade and turn to coat. Setting up your grill for tuna steaks follows the same basic best practices for grilling anything else. You want to preheat your grill and grill grate, clean the grate well with a grill brush, and finally oil the grate.
Grilled Tuna steak with Marjoram instructions
- Marinate your tuna overnight with soysauce+lemon juice or calamansi.
- Preheat grill oven to 275F for 5 mins.
- Line your pan with aluminum foil… set your marjoram leaves over your pan…drizzle a little olive oil diagonally.
- Distribute your marinated tuna… sprinkle chopped spring onion leaves on top… add salt and pepper to taste..drizzls olive oil on top.
- Place in preheated oven for 15mins.
- For sidings… saute french beans in butter,garlic.
A hot, clean, and oiled grill grate will be much less likely. Heat ridged grill pan over high heat. To grill the tuna, get a charcoal or stove-top cast-iron grill very hot. Brush the fish with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. The Best Sauce For Grilled Tuna Steak Recipes on Yummly