Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream Sauce.
You can cook Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream Sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream Sauce
- Prepare 10 small of flour tortillas.
- It’s 2 cup of chicken cooked and shredded.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 can of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheese of your choice (I use chedder).
- It’s 1 can of of green chilies (4oz).
Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cooked shredded chicken in a bowl with 1 cup of cheese..
- Fill tortillas with chicken mix and place in a pan.
- Melt butter in a skillet and whisk in flour..
- Add chicken broth and mix on heat til thickens.
- Take off heat and add in sour cream and chilies..
- Pour sour cream sauce over enchiladas and top with the remaining cheese. Bake till cheese melts or about 15-20 mins..