Grilled Buttery London Broil. London Broil Steak Grilled to Perfection ~ always turns out moist, juicy, and tender every time! Making dinner alfresco can be very enjoyable! We love to cook, but when it comes to grilling steaks, only my husband does it best!
Broil on high: Preheat the broiler to high heat. Remove the steak from the marinade and put in a baking dish. This Perfect London Broil With Homemade Garlic Butter is easy to make, and with GoodCook Cooking essentials, you're on your way to an amazing meal. You can cook Grilled Buttery London Broil using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Buttery London Broil
- You need 2 pounds of London Broil.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Pink Himalayan salt.
You'll need a GoodCook Touch Mixing Bowl for assembling the garlic butter, some GoodCook Classic Tongs for handling the meat, and a GoodCook Broiler Pan for finishing your steak in the oven. London broil should never be cooked much beyond medium-rare, or it will be too tough. A thin cut can be direct grilled. To Taste freshly ground black pepper.
Grilled Buttery London Broil instructions
- Fire up the grill and Season the London Broil with salt. Put on the grill.
- Cook 10 minutes turn it over and add butter garlic mixture.
- Cook 7 minutes and put off the heat add rest of butter.
- Let rest 7 minutes and serve I hope you enjoy!.
As Needed Traeger Beef Rub In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, brown sugar, Worcestershire, and garlic. Season steak generously with salt and pepper, then rub oil mixture all over. To grill a London Broil, start by marinating a flank steak for several hours to flavor it and make it more tender. Next, preheat your grill to medium heat, so that the meat will sear, but not dry out. London broil is grilled with spices and topped with a rich bleu cheese butter for an extraordinary taste!