Blueberry muffins with Greek yogurt and honey. Easy AND delicious, these healthy yogurt oat blueberry muffins (OR chocolate chips) are a household staple for Healthy Yogurt Oat Muffins with Blueberries or Chocolate Chips! In a medium bowl or liquid measuring cup, whisk together the yogurt, milk, egg, vanilla, and honey. Healthy Greek Yogurt and Honey Blueberry Muffins are moist, fluffy, and subtly sweet! We love this healthy blueberry muffin recipe for breakfast or as a snack!
In a large bowl, mix together the greek yogurt, oil, egg, maple syrup, vanilla. These soft and tender blueberry oat Greek yogurt muffins are made with NO butter or oil! Bonus points if you get the reference. You can cook Blueberry muffins with Greek yogurt and honey using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffins with Greek yogurt and honey
- Prepare 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 3 tablespoons brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of light and fit vanilla Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large eggs room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 cups of blueberries.
Bonus points and a blueberry oat Greek yogurt muffin! With the addition of vanilla yogurt, this basic muffin turns out moist and tender. It's easy and quick to prepare. My husband loves these muffins for breakfast on mornings when he is rushing out the door. —Cindi Budreau, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Blueberry muffins with Greek yogurt and honey step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the yogurt, milk, vanilla, eggs, honey and oil.
- Gently fold the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Using a spatula, fold until combined. Mix only until all the dry mixture disappears, fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared tin. Place pan in the oven and bake for 26 minutes, reducing temperature to 375 degrees after 9 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool before serving.
These Greek yogurt blueberry muffins have proven so popular (and I still make them ALL THE TIME) that I decided to post a chocolate chip version! Just switch the chocolate for blueberries! Greek yogurt blueberry muffins (low sugar recipe). Light, fluffy and pretty low calorie blueberry muffins. These super moist blueberry muffins are made healthier by using greek yogurt!