Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. Slow Cooker Instructions: Heat the slow cooker on low setting. To the slow cooker, add the beef stock, tomato, pickles, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, sea salt, and black pepper. In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef, onions, and garlic until the ground beef is browned and cooked all the way through.
Boy oh boy am I super excited about this Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Soup -Keto Friendly Recipe! It tastes AMAZING and it's approved on my diet. I'm gonna stop calling the Ketogenic diet a diet because I can eat this way the rest of my life! You can have Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- It’s 5 slices of bacon.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of med. Onion (diced).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 10 oz of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2-2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 of large dill pickle (diced).
- It’s 2 tbs of mustard.
- You need 3 tbs of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cheese (I used Colby jack).
- You need 1 of large avocado (diced).
- You need of Salt&pepper.
This is the first time I've ever been able to say that with full confidence. Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it's perfect for chilly nights and so filling! My family devours this low carb soup recipe and I bet yours will too! I'm all about a big juicy burger and this keto cheeseburger soup totally delivers on all those flavors, all wrapped up in a bowl of soup.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- In a large soup pot, cook bacon to crispy. (I diced before adding to the pan) *while bacon is cooking I like to fry whole garlic cloves with out the peel along with the bacon* remove bacon and garlic from the pan. Leaving the bacon fat..
- Add butter and diced onions to bacon fat. Fry until slightly golden..
- Add ground beef. Brown. Don't drain if 90% lean. If you didn't fry garlic with the bacon add it to the end of the browned beef process..
- Add tomato sauce, beef broth, mustard and pickles. Simmer on low for 20-30 mins..
- Turn off heat. Add in cheeses. Stir til melted. Before serving stir in bacon and avocado..
- I find lettuce completes it..
This Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup will be a weekly staple in your house, especially in the colder months! This burger that you slurp from a spoon is comforting, cheesy, and doesn't miss a single flavor from the classic handheld version. Our Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is the delicious dinner that you need! This bacon cheeseburger soup has quickly become a favorite in my house. It's loaded with amazing flavors – bacon, beef, spices, cheese, and just a hint of pickle for the acidity to cut through all of that richness.